COVID-19 Safety Operational Measures
- Departure is until 11.00, and check-in starts from 15.00 to ensure the thorough cleaning and disinfection of the room between different customers.
- Non-residents are not allowed to enter guest rooms
- To avoid overcrowding upon arrival or departure, please respect the floor marking for the social distancing
- The reception will operate reduced hours. In case of emergency, please follow the posted communication methods
- When entering the elevator, the use of a mask is mandatory
- Upon arrival, contact information is recorded to enable tracκing COVID-19 cases, which may be identified later
- Preferred payment methods are deposit in the bank or a contactless card transaction
- Room cleaning during the guests’ stay is less frequent and only upon the customer’s request
- Please keep a distance of at least 2 meters from those around you and avoid gatherings of more than 10 people.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth without washing your hands
- If you cough or sneeze, always use a tissue or your elbow
- Avoid unnecessary contact with frequently touched surfaces, such as door handles
- Please avoid using the elevator, unless necessary, and remember that the use of a mask is mandatory
If you develop any of the following symptoms, please stay in your room and inform the reception.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
Manager: Mountrakis Stefanos, Phone number +30.6981736221, Email: email@example.com